Key Features of the book Case Studies in Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude -
- 113 realistic cases based on true stories, events, and news reports
- Analysis of the pattern of cases that have appeared in General Studies Paper IV of CSE
- Solved 125 practice cases
- Fresh strategy and answer-writing methodology
- Cases covering all areas of the UPSC GS Paper IV syllabus:
- Government officials facing ethical issues at work
- Business executives facing ethical issues at work
- Individuals facing ethical issues at work and in personal life
- Public policy issues
- Other areas of applied ethics
- The book is supported by the author’s blog Readers can visit the author’s blog (https://ethics-ias.blogspot.com/) for more cases and latest developments related to Ethics in Governance and also to seek clarifications on the topics covered in the book.
About the books -
Case Studies in Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude is a unique book for the aspirants of the Civil Services Main Examination. The book covers cases from all the areas mentioned in the syllabus of General Studies Paper IV of the Civil Services Examination (CSE). Given that 50% of marks in this Paper are for case studies, this book will help the aspirants hone the skills needed for resolving ethical cases. It is primarily intended for practising with a variety of case studies.