About the book -
International Relations is a comprehensive text specifically aimed for the aspirants of Civil Services examination. It will also be useful for those appearing in various State Services examinations. The book comprehensively covers the important aspects of international relations, as mentioned in the syllabus of General Studies Paper II of Civil Services examination. Starting with the discussion on the phases of India’s foreign policy, the book delves deep into the bilateral relations among various countries, India’s interactions with various regional and multilateral platforms, impact of international agreements and treaties on India’s foreign policy. Keeping in mind India’s national interest and domestic policies, the book also covers the various instruments of India’s foreign policy. The book is written in manner to include all the dimensions of a topic viz. Political, Economic, Social and Cultural, Technical, Educational and Legal. Illustration, flowcharts and diagrams have been provided for a better understanding.
Key Features -
- Explains the vision of India’s Foreign Policy
- Presents analytical insights into India’s bilateral, regional and multilateral relations
- Describes India’s interactions with various international organizations
- Includes the recent initiatives taken by India to boost its international presence
- Provides chapter-wise compilation of previous years’ questions and practice questions.