About the Book -
Constitution of India: MCQs, Essays, & Audio Lectures aims to present an elaborate and comprehensive data bank of questions covering the entire range of the Constitutional text. Questions have been so framed that they induce the students to dwell on the aim, purpose, rationale and import of the Articles. Questions that only attempt to facilitate memorizing ability have been kept out of the book.
To upgrade the knowledge base of the students and to sensitize them, ten different topics have been identified where eminent law practitioners have articulated the underlying concept and landmark decisions of the Supreme Court. These lectures are also available to the reader in the audio format which can be accessed through the code provided in the book. Legal luminaries including Justice Madan B Lokur, Dr Subhash C Kashyap, Dr Manish Arora, and Adv. M K Singh have also contributed to the book through their essays on the importance of studying the Constitution of India and have shared their experience and insights for the benefit of the readers.
The book will help law students, candidates for the LLM, UGC (NET) exams, PhD scholars, those writing judiciary exams, young civil servants, academic members of the media, those part of think-tanks and even fresh parliamentarians and legislators.
- The book is first of its kind on the Constitution of India with audio lectures
- Provides a multi-faceted view of the subject with:
- MCQs on the Constitution, Case Law and Legal Trivia
- Articles guiding students of law on key topics under the Constitution by legal stalwarts
- Piques the interest of the readers in the Constitution opening the pathway for in-depth study