About the book -
General Studies Series Part 3-Indian Constitution, Political System and Rights Issues has been written for the aspirants of Civil Services Examination. It will also help the students in the preparation of various state services examinations. Starting from the historical background and evolution of the constitution, the book covers various aspects of Indian Constitution. It delves deep into the various facets of the government, parliamentary procedures, constitutional, non-constitutional and quasi-judicial bodies, along with their mandates. The book also deals with the salient features of democratic decentralisation and its significance in Indian democracy. At the end of the book, practice questions, based on the latest pattern of UPSC, have been provided for self-assessment.
Key features -
- Covers salient features of the Indian Constitution and the Indian political system
- Provides detailed insights on constitutional, non-constitutional and quasi-judicial bodies
- Provides solved questions of the previous years’ preliminary examinations from the year 2011–2022
- Presents 120 practice MCQs for self-assessment
- Provides trend analysis of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020–2022