The Art of Writing Essay is a unique book written for the aspirants of Civil Services Main Examination. It will also be useful for the aspirants of various state services examinations.
The book deals with tips, tricks and methods to write an effective essay. It strives to provide a platform where candidates can develop their thoughts and ability of expression. Covering indicative essays from the various areas like society, economy, health, culture and environment among others, the book delves deep into the methodologies of framing an essay. Separate chapters have been devoted to guide the readers in writing the art of introduction, body and conclusion of the essay. A comprehensive list of quotations from diverse areas is also incorporated in the book to help candidates in providing professional and literary touch to the essay. Unlike other books available in the market, which provide a mere compilation of essays on various topics, this book provides a list of ‘indicative essays’. The idea is to help candidates in generation of their thoughts and make them critical thinkers, so that they are well-equipped to tackle essays asked on any topic.
The book has been written in simple and lucid language. Essays have been categorised under various topics for a better understanding. The book will certainly guide the aspirants in their journey of cracking the examination.
- Detailed guidelines for writing an effective and organised essay
- Provides indicative essays in tune with the latest pattern of the Civil Services Examination
- Inclusion of essays from diverse topics along with the essay framing methodologies to promote critical thinking in the aspirants
- Presents a comprehensive list of relevant quotations from various areas like education, culture, society and environment among others
- Comprises solved Essay papers of CSE Mains (2017–2020)