|Previous Year’s Solved Papers-Psychology Paper I is a comprehensive text specifically aimed at the aspirants of the Civil Services Examination. It will also be useful for those appearing in various civil services examinations.
The book begins with an insight into the methodology of writing psychology answers and strategies (optional). It illustrates the use of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Critical Thinking to reach at an answer or conclusion. The book contains answers for Psychology Paper I of Civil Services Examination (Main) from 2015 to 2022, and trend analysis of last three years for Psychology Paper I of Civil Services Examination (Main).
This book is a first-of-its-kind attempt to provide a single book with brevity and simplicity that ease the Civil Services preparation journey of aspirants.
• Provides solved papers of Psychology Paper I of Civil Services (Main) Examination from 2015 to 2022
• Insights on Answer Writing Methodology and Strategies
• Illustrates the use of Bloom’s Taxonomy for critical thinking
• Contains Trend Analysis of last three years for Psychology Paper I of Civil Services (Main) Examination
• Mapped to the New Syllabus of UPSC
Developed by OakBridge content team under the guidance of subject matter experts specialising in Psychology.
There are no reviews yet.