About the Book –
- Contract drafting is a crucial skill that every lawyer must acquire and hone.
- A concise handbook enumerating the key aspects pertaining to drafting effective commercial agreements.
- Explains the factors that a draftsman must consider while drafting an agreement that clearly reflects the intent of the parties.
- The third edition covers:
- Experts’ Articles,
- Decoding Legal Damages,
- Digital Contracts, Data protection, and E-commerce,
- Issues involved with invoking Force Majeure in/after the COVID-19 Era,
- Deconstruction of Non-Disclosure Agreements, and
- Specimen drafts of contracts for key commercial transactions.
About the Author –
Bhumesh Verma is the Managing Partner of Corp Comm Legal, an independent Indian law firm headquartered in New Delhi. With close to 3 decades of experience, he is one of the leading international corporate practitioners from India and among the most followed Indian lawyers on LinkedIn. In addition to his legal practice, he is an avid reader, a sought-after speaker, a guest faculty, a corporate trainer, and a prolific writer. He has contributed to the in-house journals of many international law firms on Indian laws and global books and published more than 500 articles so far.