MPPSC General Studies Paper 4 is a comprehensive guidebook for aspirants of MPPSC examination. It covers all the topics under Paper 4 including Philosophy, Psychology, and Public Administration as prescribed by the New MPPSC syllabus in a lucid manner with the help of diagrams and flowcharts.
Dealing with the nature, meaning and scope of the subjects under MPPSC General Studies Paper 4, the book delves deep into the application of ethics in governance and public life. It also provides detailed insights on the ethical principles defined by Philosophers, Thinkers and Social Reformers. Sagar Srivastava is a Range Forest Officer with the Madhya Pradesh Government. Previously he has worked as Assistant System Engineer with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) after completing his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication. He has also been mentoring state services aspirants at various coaching institutes.
• Strictly mapped word by word according to New Syllabus of MPPSC
• Includes Case Studies based on the application of ethics in governance and public life
• Contains Special Charts and Diagrams, which will help aspirants in scoring better
• Presents the content in a concise form ensuring that every statement in the books meaningful and important
• Provides Solved Previous Year Papers of MPPSC GS Paper 4 from 2015 to 2019