MPPSC General Studies Paper 3 Volume II is a comprehensive guidebook for aspirants of the MPPSC examination. It covers all the topics in Units 6 to 10 under Science and Technology of MPPSC General Studies Paper 3 as prescribed by the New MPPSC syllabus in a lucid manner with the help of diagrams and flowcharts. It also provides detailed insights on Science & Technology; Environment & Biodiversity; Ecological systems; Nutrition; Food and Nutrient; Human Body; Agricultural Product Technology; Food Processing; Health Policy and Programmes; Pollution; Natural Disasters & its Management; and Geology.
- Strictly mapped word by word according to New Syllabus of MPPSC
- Contains all the topics in Units 6 to 10 under Science and Technology of MPPSC General Studies Paper 3
- Contains Unique Charts and Diagrams, which will help aspirants in scoring better
- Presents the content in a concise form ensuring that every statement in the book is meaningful and important
- Provides Solved Previous Year Papers of MPPSC GS Paper 3
About the Author
Sagar Srivastava is a Range Forest Officer with the Madhya Pradesh Government. Previously he has worked as Assistant System Engineer with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) after completing his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication. He has also been mentoring state services aspirants at various coaching institutes.
There are no reviews yet.