Indian Economy –from Seclusion to Inclusion, is a comprehensive book for Civil Services preliminary and main examinations. It will also help those preparing for various state services examinations.
As the name suggests, the book provides detailed insights on the changing paradigm of the Indian economy. Explaining the condition of Indian economy at the time of independence, the book delves deep into the gradual shift of Indian economy from agriculture-oriented to service-oriented. It explains the evolution of Indian economy in the era of interdependence. It also provides a brief analysis of changing facets of World economy and its impact on the India economy. Mapped to the pattern of the questions asked in the General Studies Paper III of the Civil Services Examination (CSE), the book is embedded with latest economic data based on the Budget and Economic survey of 2018.
- Highlights of Budget 2018-19 and Economic Survey 2017-18
- Insights on changing paradigm of Indian economy
- Brief analysis of world economy and its impact on Indian economy
- Highlights of latest social sectors initiatives of GoI
- Updated with latest data and statistics
- Previous years’ questions of the CSE till 2017
- Practice questions based on the latest pattern of the CSE