General Studies Series Part 5 – Indian Economy and Socio-Economic Developments has been written for the aspirants of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. It will also help the students in the preparation of various state services examinations.
Starting from the basic concepts of economics, the book covers various aspects of Indian economy. It delves deep into the various facets of the economy including money market, capital market, fund regulators, planning and foreign exchange. The book also deals with latest developments in the domain of Indian economy. At the end of the book, practice questions, based on the latest pattern of UPSC, have been provided for the purpose of self-assessment.
– Updated with the latest statistics of Interim Budget 2019-20
– Covers salient features of the Indian economy and socio-economic developments
– Provides detailed insights on planning and evolution of Indian Economy
– Provides solved questions of the previous years’ preliminary examinations from the year 2011 to 2018
– Presents 120 practice MCQs for self-assessment
– Provides trend analysis of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2018
The book has been written in a simple and lucid language. Illustrations have been provided to facilitate the better understanding.