General Studies Series Part 5 – Indian Economy and Socio- Economic Developments has been written for the aspirants of Civil Services Examination. It will also help the students in the preparation of various state services examinations.
Starting from the basic concepts of economics, the book covers various aspects of Indian economy. It delves deep into the various facets of the economy including money market, capital market, fund regulators, planning and foreign exchange. The book also deals with latest developments in the domain of Indian economy. At the end of the book, practice questions, based on the latest pattern of UPSC, have been provided for the purpose of self-assessment.
Key features –
- Latest updates on Union Budget 2023–24 and Economic Survey 2022–23.
- Comprehensive coverage of the Concepts of Economy, Food Security & Food Management and Health and Education.
- Provides solved questions of the previous years’ preliminary examinations from the year 2011 to 2022.
- Presents 120 practice MCQs for self-assessment.
- Provides trend analysis of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2020–2022.
There are no reviews yet.