Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude is a unique book. The structure and contents of the Second Edition follow a fresh strategy for the UPSC Ethics Paper based on:
- A detailed analysis of all the past question papers.
- Suggestions made by toppers.
The special features of the book:
- Fresh strategy for Theory and Case Studies, with the chapters revised, rewritten, and rearranged accordingly.
- Logical flow of chapters, easy to read and understand, covering the full syllabus.
- Focus on the foundational values and keywords.
- All the UPSC questions and 25 case studies for practice.
- A typology of the UPSC case studies with guidelines for case analysis and answer-writing.
- Over 100 anecdotes, stories, and poems to excite your interest and teach you the principles of ethics.
- Over 300 relevant quotations for practice.
- More focus on practice and less on ethical theories.
- Coverage of the relevant parts of the Second ARC Report.
- Glossary of Terms.
Finally, the book makes you reflect on your life and ethics, enabling you to give authentic answers in the examination. The companion book: Rajagopalan, R., Case Studies in Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for the Civil Services Main Examination, Third Edition, includes solutions for all the UPSC Questions and 125 Practice Case Studies.