Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude is a comprehensive, yet concise reference for those appearing for Civil Services Main examination. It will also be useful for the aspirants of various state services examinations.
Dealing with the nature, meaning, and scope of Ethics, the book delves deep into the application of Ethics in governance and public life. In tune with the pattern of the questions asked in the General Studies Paper IV, the book provides case studies related to the various areas. The book is divided into 7 modules, with each module starting with a topic-related prologue, which creates further interest in the topics.
- A question-answer format ideally suited for an exam-preparation book
- Trend analysis of questions asked in the UPSC and a strategy for the examination for both the parts (theory and case studies)
- Case studies based on various topics with a dedicated chapter on analysis and resolution of cases
- Coverage of the relevant parts of the ARC II Report
- Over 70 stories (many of them true ones) and over 370 relevant quotations
- The relevant questions from the General Studies Paper IV of the years 2013-2017 added in each chapter
- Model answers for the questions that appeared in the General Studies Paper IV of 2017