|The Third Edition of Environment and Ecology is a Complete Guide on these topics for the Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examinations. It will also be useful for those appearing in the Indian Forest Service Examination.
New to the Third Edition
- Questions (with answers) from the Preliminary Examination papers 2011-2021.
- Questions from the Main Examination papers 2011-2021.
- Model answers for the Main Examination papers 2021.
- Chapter on important environmental organisations rearranged by topic/chapter.
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on various aspects of the environment.
- Test Series for UPSC Preliminary Examination
- Question Bank for UPSC Main Examination
- Current Events Updated Every Month
- Simple language, easy to understand.
- Question-Answer format for easy preparation for the examination.
- Prescriptive approach, promotes critical thinking.
- Liberal use of bullet points in order to reduce the length of text and enable the aspirants to read and remember the main points.
- Many true stories to improve the aspirant’s understanding while creating an interest in the topic.
- Strong focus on India.
- Exhaustive coverage of national and international policies, laws, regulations, and conventions.
- Answers to all the questions (2011-21) in the Preliminary Examination with comments where necessary.
- Section on methods of smart study, useful for all the subjects.
About The Author:
Prof. R Rajagopalan, a former Professor at IIT Madras, is the author of 19 books on environment for schools, colleges, and the general public. Prof. Rajagopalan gives presentations and conducts workshops on environment for diverse groups (including IAS officers) across the country.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.