General Studies Series Part 7 – Environment and Ecology has been written for the aspirants of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. It will also help the students in the preparation of various state services examinations.
Starting with the fundamentals of environment and ecology, the book covers the topics like important organisations related to environment, international protocols and conventions. It delves deeps into the major ecological issues like global warming, climate change, pollution etc. It also provides an insight on the international cooperation in the field of environment. At the end of the book, practice questions, based on the latest pattern of UPSC, have been provided for the purpose of self-assessment.
The book has been written in a simple and lucid language. Illustrations have been provided to facilitate the better understanding.
Key features :-
– Covers fundamentals of environment and ecology
– Provides detailed insights on global warming and climate change
– Explains the functions and mandates of key environmental institutions
– Provides details of environmental governance in India
– Provides solved questions of the previous years’ preliminary examinations from the year 2011 to 2019
– Presents 120 practice MCQs for self-assessment
– Provides trend analysis of the Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2018 and 2019
There are no reviews yet.