110+ in GS 2 is a book meant for the aspirants of the Civil Services Main Examination. It will also be a useful reference for those appearing in the various state services examinations.
The book recommends a practical approach to answering the General Studies 2 Main Examination questions. It also covers various theoretical concepts from the syllabus provided by the UPSC. It has been designed with the primary purpose of helping aspirants to develop conceptual clarity of the most important topics in GS 2 and improve their answer-writing skills. To do so, the author has focused on providing hundreds of examples and over 100 solved answers (including answers to questions from the 2017 and 2018 Main Exam papers). Additionally, model answers are supplemented by ‘approach’ descriptions, which help the students to understand how to tackle the questions and strategize when taking the exam.
– Covers key topics of GS 2: Constitutionalism, Governance, Supreme Court Cases, Policy, and many others
– Covers analytical insights on national and international issues
– Features latest examples from Supreme Court cases and Constitutional issues
– Provides solutions to the questions of the papers of the years 2017 and 2018 of the General Studies Paper 2 of the Civil Services Main Examination
– Provides over 100 solved questions and answer-writing tips/strategies
About the Author:
Manuj Jindal is an officer of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) of the 2017 batch. At present he is serving as an Officer Trainee in the Maharashtra cadre and is posted as Assistant Collector of Wardha. He is actively associated with guiding Civil Services aspirants.